Mac Based Media Library - 10 year reboot!
I really need your help
My media library needs modernising and I need your suggestion,
My old system comprises of the following;
2008 Drobo v2 4-bay DAS (4x1TB WD Black) connected by FireWire 800 to a 2010 iMac.
This serves two 4th gen Apple TV’s that feed into Yamaha AV receivers, he Apple Homepod
and an Apple Airport Express in the kitchen that feeds a Topping stereo amp.
Since i got the Drobo in 2008, it’s been rock solid, and when I had a drive fail, and swapped
it out, it rebuilt...
Read more
My media library needs modernising and I need your suggestion,
My old system comprises of the following;
2008 Drobo v2 4-bay DAS (4x1TB WD Black) connected by FireWire 800 to a 2010 iMac.
This serves two 4th gen Apple TV’s that feed into Yamaha AV receivers, he Apple Homepod
and an Apple Airport Express in the kitchen that feeds a Topping stereo amp.
Since i got the Drobo in 2008, it’s been rock solid, and when I had a drive fail, and swapped
it out, it rebuilt...
Read more
from AVForums https://ift.tt/3wW0Dij
Comments
Post a Comment