Zidoo UHD3000 for sale, purchased from Futeko on 15/02/21, the player has only had a few hours use, due to a new cinema room build. There is a small blemish on the top front of the unit, that is hardly noticeable to the eye, you can only see it when the light hits it, it’s hardly worth mentioning. Comes with all accessories and paperwork, fantastic player. SPECIALIST MEDIA CHIPSET Realtek RTD1619DR chipset designed... Read more from AVForums https://ift.tt/3AOrqhL
Hi all! Q. Has anyone managed to bitstream their audio via HDMI from their graphics card ? I'd like an external device to decode all sound from my PC (either an AV receiver or soundbar, both can decode all the common sound formats up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD MA). I received an email from nVidia today to state that my graphics card (nVidia GForce GTX 1060 6GB) only outputs sound in PCM. I've asked them if any of their GPUs allow audio to be output in bitstream. I'd happily... Bitstream via HDMI from nVidia or AMD GPUs from AVForums https://ift.tt/2OukAqz
I need a little guidance and hope its something simple that I’ve missed but the short version.... I have a Naim NDX streamer that occasionally suffers from Tidal playlists stopping (there are numerous threads dotted around the internet discussing the possible causes). I opened a ticket with Tidal but it’s getting on for two weeks with various emails suggesting everything from port forwarding to just using the Tidal app even though I’ve explained this is of no use to someone using a streamer... BubbleUPnP server installed on Synology 214+ issues. from AVForums https://ift.tt/35MbJZz
Comments
Post a Comment