KEF REFERENCE 3 Kent & Foundry Copper & Black with IsoAcoutics GAIA II installed / KEF REFERENCE 2C Centre Speaker Kent & Foundry Copper and Black

I am selling my KEF REFERENCE 3 Speakers they are in the Copper and Black Kent and Foundry Edition Finish. I have owned them from new for around 2 1/2 years ish.
I have IsoAcoustics GAIA II Speaker Isolators Installed on them and I will include these in the sale.

Condition is very good, the odd small mark here and there, nothing sinister and gloss black paint picks up some swirlies but in the main they are in very good condition - drivers are all well looked after and the speakers have...

Read more


from AVForums https://ift.tt/2YrQTwH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor