Spec me a (dual HDMI) bluray player please? eg: Panasonic DP-UB450EB or Sony UBP-X700?

So I have an LG E7 OLED TV and an Onkyo 646 amp (5.1 speakers).

So TV is happy with HDR and Dolby vision etc. And amp is happy with Dobly Atmos etc, but cannot pass thru Dolby vision, so the Bluray player needs dual HDMI.


So I'm after a bluray player that can make the most of the equipment I have, and ideally:-
1) Means if I simply turn the TV I can watch a DVD/Bluray without the amp on. ie: So audio will still be passed through to the TV via HDMI 1.
2) If I then turn on the amp, I will...

Spec me a (dual HDMI) bluray player please? eg: Panasonic DP-UB450EB or Sony UBP-X700?


from AVForums https://ift.tt/2X7FYrz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor