UPDATED 23/11/20 - More Steelbooks added - Selling my Steelbooks due to Job Loss - Fair prices! Not looking for profit!

Hi All!

*UPDATED 23/11/20 - New Steelbooks*

First off, I've read around, but if I have posted this incorrectly, I apologise!

I lost my job back in August, and started freelancing. Everyones heard the sob story, its difficult due to Covid etc, so I don't want to play on the heart strings. That being said, I am looking to offload as may of my blu rays and blu ray Steelbooks as I can, for a fair enough price. Full transparency, I will be using the money to fund Xmas, my freelance career...

UPDATED 23/11/20 - More Steelbooks added - Selling my Steelbooks due to Job Loss - Fair prices! Not looking for profit!


from AVForums https://ift.tt/39qql5U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor