Rear speakers up against the wall, must I only choose forward-firing reflex port?

Hello everyone, another newbie here building his first home theater system. I have a 20 m2 room, and the layout is such that I cannot place the sofa too much towards the center of the room in order to have enough space for the rear speakers. There is about 42 cm between the back of the sofa and the wall (or about 50-55 cm between my head and the wall), so I have to put the rear pair speakers against the wall (maybe not literally, I'm thinking tall floorstands, but still). To make matters...

Rear speakers up against the wall, must I only choose forward-firing reflex port?


from AVForums https://ift.tt/3lmfPzU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor