Panasonic PT-ae5000 Including 2 sets of glasses also 106” pull down screen

Due to wife redecorating living room, I am putting my projector and screen up for sale.

I bought this a while back and had very little use due to having a large plasma screen. When bought had a few small bluish artefacts which I think are dust on panel which can be seen on a pure white background screen, however not really noticeable when watching movies etc. Also I found the fan a little noisy as was positioned straight above seating area.

Probably if positioned different fan probably...

Panasonic PT-ae5000 Including 2 sets of glasses also 106” pull down screen


from AVForums https://ift.tt/2DlysTC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor