Samsung Q90R soundbar rear speaker placement, is it the same principle as separate Atmos speakers?

I have purchased the Q90R soundbar and getting ready to set up.

I have just one question regarding positioning of the rear surround speakers.

My sofa is against the back wall and no way of moving it forward.

On my left side I have the kitchen door and on my right side I have the front room door!!

Based on my room layout I was going to position the rear surround speakers above the doors and angled down towards the listener.

Upon doing research and setting up my dedicated mini cinema room...

Samsung Q90R soundbar rear speaker placement, is it the same principle as separate Atmos speakers?


from AVForums https://ift.tt/32ZrX36

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor