Monitored house alarm: how to choose Verisure vs Pyronix, Texecom, Risco etc? How are they different? (not DIY)

I’m in the market for a residential house alarm system.
I’m ruling out ADT because of some bad experiences in the past (with the customer service, not with the hardware).
I will have a separate keyholding and alarm response contract with a keyholding company.

Other than on price, how do I choose an alarm system? What sets alarms apart? I don’t even have pets so don’t care about pet-friendly detectors.

Are some more or less resistant to jamming? Not that the odds of someone using...

Monitored house alarm: how to choose Verisure vs Pyronix, Texecom, Risco etc? How are they different? (not DIY)


from AVForums https://ift.tt/2DlDlZ9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor