Need help deciding on a projector, specifically looking for amazing 3D + 4k

Hello and thank you for reading my post. I am in the market for a project, it will be my first one and I need to hear from experienced owners that can help point me in the right direction. Please see below -

Budget: Approx $2k, it's not set so I can go up if need be.
Distance from wall to sofa: 12ft
Desired screen size: 140" maybe?
Screen type: I have no idea, there are so many. Recommendations?
Priority 1: 3D, Im very big on 3D and I'm tired of going to the movies to see IMAX 3D, I want...

Need help deciding on a projector, specifically looking for amazing 3D + 4k


from AVForums https://ift.tt/2BTrZhj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor