Guess what I found Host Diagnostic Menu to all 2019 & 2020 SM & OLED MODELS

Hey guys guess what I found by sheer chance... I was watching a YouTube video just browsing on one of the channals I subscribe to I will drop the link below and this guy found out secret LG Host Diagnostic pages.

I'll post the pictures up this works on all.

Get to programs then highlight and leave on "programs tuning & Settings..

Then in succession press on the magic remote 11111

This will not let you alter any items like the internal Engineer service menus but it will give you absolute...

Guess what I found Host Diagnostic Menu to all 2019 & 2020 SM & OLED MODELS


from AVForums https://ift.tt/3eIrGoi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor