Multiple SkyQ boxes (4K only, no mini boxes) problem as Sky is not allowing me to order

Hey guys,

I want to get 3x SkyQ boxes installed so we can watch 4K across 3 different TVs at the same time using different channels. The SKyQ mini boxes can only do 1080p, so that is out of question.

Sky is telling me I can't do this as I was able to with Sky+, they are saying they don;t do multiple boxes due to technical limitations. Is that true? I head people but several SkyQ boxes in yachts so that clearly doesn't follow the same rule.

I've called a few independent Sky installers but...

Multiple SkyQ boxes (4K only, no mini boxes) problem as Sky is not allowing me to order


from AVForums https://ift.tt/2rwqtfY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor