Considering switching from BT to Virgin Media. Never experienced it before.

I've been with BT, then was with Sky, then back to BT. I only switched because of new customer deal cost really. My BT deal will soon be ending. I currently have the whole lot with them - fibre broadband, TV & phone.

To be honest, we don't use the landline. I bet we don't make any more than 5 calls on it in a year. Probably two years to be honest. So we have their evening & weekend deal.
The TV i think we have the basic package with BT. Actually i think they gave me a slight upgrade as i...

Considering switching from BT to Virgin Media. Never experienced it before.


from AVForums https://ift.tt/350Tz5n

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor