Sharp 55" 4k TV driving me mad - help - freezes, optical out doesn't work

hey everyone

I'm at the stage where I feel super frustrated with my Sharp 55" 4k TV LC-55UI7252K.

There are two things which are really bugging me and Sharp "customer services" has been close to useless in helping me resolve:

1. I can't get sound to play from my TV into my amp via external speakers using optical cable. I have a Yamaha music cast amplifier that is connected to the TV via an optical cable. One end of the cable is plugged into the TV and I know it's sending a signal because...

Sharp 55" 4k TV driving me mad - help - freezes, optical out doesn't work


from AVForums https://ift.tt/32xsLsj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor