Nikon D7100 24MP DSLR Camera + 2 Batteries/Chargers + 32GB Memory Cards + MBD15 Battery Grip

Hi

For sale is my Nikon D7100 24MP DSLR Camera (Body Only).

Condition :
Item is in overall excellent condition with no marks or scratches. It also has screen protectors fitted on the top and back LCD panels (I am really OCD about these things!). Camera is in full working order and I took a photo today with it (flower photo). The camera has been very well looked after and always been put in a camera bag after use. I handle all my camera equipment very carefully, and treat them like...

Nikon D7100 24MP DSLR Camera + 2 Batteries/Chargers + 32GB Memory Cards + MBD15 Battery Grip


from AVForums https://ift.tt/2OebQXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor