Monitor Audio BR1 - Black Oak incl. stands & Subwoofer BK Gemini I - Black

Monitor Audio BR1 - Black Oak, including stands

Good condition, only visible marks are on the bottom of both speakers and on the side of one (small dents, see back corners). Grills included.
Local collection from Coventry, this way it can be tested at pick up.
Price: £80 per pair including stands. £70 speakers only.

Subwoofer BK Gemini I - Black

Has been with me for less than one year, I got it through eBay. Capacitors were changed by BK begining of this year, but it will still develop a...

Monitor Audio BR1 - Black Oak incl. stands & Subwoofer BK Gemini I - Black


from AVForums https://ift.tt/2Nxm4SM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor