Roaming in the EU from UK issue. Only knowledgeable techs should read this - complex issue.

Hello folks.
I can expand on this post with thanks if asked, but it is completely baffling to me, and as things stand to Nokia. I post my last (unreplied email) to Nokia, after many replies trying many fixes to resolve issue with no success.

"Hello again and thank you for your email.

I tried the “carrier uninstall “ as suggested but unfortunately that didn’t work either.
However I tried something that I hadn’t done before and would be interested in any kind of technical explanation that...

Roaming in the EU from UK issue. Only knowledgeable techs should read this - complex issue.


from AVForums https://ift.tt/32PIZ0T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor