Cambridge Audio Minx - First Impressions
I bought a Cambridge Audio Minx S215 (5.1) setup the other day, consisting of five Min10 BMR satellites and the X200 subwoofer, and having now got them connected up, I thought I should record my first impressions.
It is probably worth saying why I chose the Minx setup. I was replacing an old Philips all-in-one system, had already bought a Sony STR-DA2400ES receiver and was looking for budget speakers that would be good enough for music as well as TV & movies. I had thought about the...
Cambridge Audio Minx - First Impressions
It is probably worth saying why I chose the Minx setup. I was replacing an old Philips all-in-one system, had already bought a Sony STR-DA2400ES receiver and was looking for budget speakers that would be good enough for music as well as TV & movies. I had thought about the...
Cambridge Audio Minx - First Impressions
from AVForums https://ift.tt/1G0lnGS
Comments
Post a Comment