Michelle Gyrodec (Black) With Michelle Technoarm 'A', Ortofon Black 2m M/M Cartridge

Michelle Gyrodec (Black) With Michelle Technoarm 'A'
Ortofon Black 2m M/M Cart.
Record Clamp
Michelle Standard Tonearm Adapter Plate.

I bought this turntable from Sevenoaks Sound & Vision Bromley in September, 2015. At the time, I thought I was going to get back into vinyl so decided to go for a high end turntable. However, after assembling it, I've never used it ! I just haven 't found the time to sit and listen to my vinyl and it's a shame that such a beautiful piece of engineering like...

Michelle Gyrodec (Black) With Michelle Technoarm 'A', Ortofon Black 2m M/M Cartridge

from AVForums https://ift.tt/2UbKNOh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor