replacing a cd player without a cd player, what is the name of this device?

sometime ago I asked about repairing one of my cd players. after looking into the costs i decided it wasn't worth the cost and.hassle. it wasn't in a rush as i had my main system.

now, the cd player in my main system has developed a fault. all my.music collection is on cd so was looking at a new cd player...id.prefer new with warranty and was considering a marantz 6006 but at that price there's not much choice and im not sure if its good enough to match the rest of my system (2x arcam alpha...

replacing a cd player without a cd player, what is the name of this device?

from AVForums https://ift.tt/32sptHW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor