Good 4k projector to watch F1
I am looking to upgrade my optoma 720p projector and was looking for recommendations for a 4k projector. My budget is upto £1650.
I have been researching and have narrowed the choice down to the following;
Epson 7400
Benq w2700
View sonic x-10
I will mainly be using the projector to watch the occasional movie & formula 1 through sky Q.
The room is fairly bright, I'm using a luxberg pull up screen (100") and sit approximately 14 feet from the screen and currently place the gt7000 on a...
Good 4k projector to watch F1
from AVForums http://bit.ly/2IYUomk
I have been researching and have narrowed the choice down to the following;
Epson 7400
Benq w2700
View sonic x-10
I will mainly be using the projector to watch the occasional movie & formula 1 through sky Q.
The room is fairly bright, I'm using a luxberg pull up screen (100") and sit approximately 14 feet from the screen and currently place the gt7000 on a...
Good 4k projector to watch F1
from AVForums http://bit.ly/2IYUomk
Comments
Post a Comment