Internet 1080p template might this be compressed and not so good for TV as player ?

Hi,
I have 4K footage and wish to turn it into Full HD for someone to play on their TV via a usb stick or SD card.
No point in burning it to dvd as that will dumb it down to SD, needs bluray for HD, correct me if I'm wrong.
I have downloaded Movie Studio Platinum 15 and see a youtube tutorial on 1080p conversion using this Internet 1080p but see no other 1080 conversion options.

Knowing that the internet loves compression and I wish to keep this max quality, what export option should I be...

Internet 1080p template might this be compressed and not so good for TV as player ?

from AVForums http://bit.ly/2QY85bV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor