Computer Sell Off - ASUS EVGA T2 1000 Watt PSUs, ASUS Z270A Motherboards, 1080 Ti OC, RAM & More

I have a number of computing components that I am looking to sell.

All items were bought at the start of 2018 and have been used in a cooled mining rig this year.

All items include delivery costs and are priced to sell :)

ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC Edition 11GB - 1 Available - £575 Delivered

This remains one of the best gaming GPUs available. I use one in my main PC. It can handle gaming, video editing, live streaming, and more.

Bought in January for around £900. I...

Computer Sell Off - ASUS EVGA T2 1000 Watt PSUs, ASUS Z270A Motherboards, 1080 Ti OC, RAM & More

from AVForums https://ift.tt/2Fjgr8o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor