Audyssey App discussion - chat about midrange compensation and post your graphs here!

Now that the Audyssey App is available on Android and iOS - and along with the Denon AVR4300 being the new forum darling, I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to the app.
Please post your graphs here and discuss things like "what has switching off midrange compensation done to my system?" here!

I'm a Marantz SR7011 owner and have posted graphs in that thread (which I will re-post here) but the first thing I'll mention in the "before-after" on the graphs is that the...

Audyssey App discussion - chat about midrange compensation and post your graphs here!

from AVForums https://ift.tt/2Ne6rMQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission LX MkII or Wharfedale Diamond 12 ?

Arcam FMJ AV9 Preamp Processor